Offer Agreement for Service Rendering
Offer Agreement for Service Rendering
1. This Offer is addressed to Customers - individuals.
2. The contract shall be deemed concluded for an indefinite period from the moment of acceptance of the offer:
-receipt of the notification of acceptance by email;
-on the site.
3. The terms of services are agreed with the Contractor:
- via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- via e-mail email@example.com
- on the site https://www.hasten.me/
4. The Contractor renders services, and the Customer pays for them by bank transfer through the Internet acquiring system.
5. Payment confirms the quality and timeliness of the services rendered.
6. Correspondence by e-mail:
-has the power of a simple electronic signature and is equivalent to paper documents with personal signatures of the parties.
7. The Contractor has the right to publish information with the works executed for the Customer and permanently post it on his website https://www.hasten.me/ to advertise his services.
8. Term of payment - within 1 day from the date of approval of drafts by the Customer. In the absence of payment within the above term, a fine of 0.1% of the total cost of the order for each delayed day shall be charged by the Contractor. The penalty is accrued from the date of receipt by the relevant party of the demand for payment and is transferred no later than 3 days from the receipt of such demand.
9. Prior to the commencement of work on the project, the Customer is required to provide information during 24 hours:
1) High-resolution photographs without furniture, named in accordance with the premises (like bedroom, living, kitchen, etc.);
2) Ceiling height;
3) Floor plan;
4) Preferences in style and color palette, selected from the portfolio database
10. Terms of execution of work are negotiated individually with each Customer, and can be changed upon agreement between the two parties.
11. The price for a virtual staging is from $59 for one photo. The price may vary depending on the volume and complexity of the project. The price for each image is negotiated individually with each Customer.
1) Combined or large rooms - $150 - $200;
2) Adding of decor (artworks, mirrors, flowers) -$49 - $99;
3) Furniture removal - $139 - $150;
4) Changing wall colors, flooring - $150;
5) 3D visualization - $150 - $3000.
12. The price for virtual staging without corrections with the turnaround time of 24h is $59 per photo.
13. Information about adjustments:
1) The Contractor offers several minor adjustments, after reviewing the drafts by the Customer (replace the item, change the color, change the size of the item, remove the item, add the item) for free;
2) After 2 free adjustments specified in this Contract-offer in p. 13.1 the Contractor collects a payment of 30% of the initial cost, which was approved by the Contractor and the Customer at the beginning of the work for each further correction of the draft;
3) Any global correction (replacement from 60% of furniture in photography or large items) costs 60% of the original cost per one photo, which was approved by the Contractor and the Customer at the beginning of the work;
4) Subsequent changes to the final images are paid from $39 up to the total cost of the image, depending on the time spent on the correction.
14. The customer is obliged to provide information about required or not required corrections of the draft within 24 hours of its receipt.
15. If the customer within 7 days from the receipt of drafts does not respond to the Contractor regarding his decision about sent drafts, the services are considered to be rendered in full and in due time, and the result - being accepted without objection. The customer is obliged to pay the full cost of the work to the Contractor. According to this Contract-offer, the customer is also charged a penalty of 0.1% of the total value of the order for each overdue day of payment.
16. If the Customer refuses to choose furniture and decor on his own, he automatically gives his consent to the choice of furniture and decor at the discretion of the Contractor.
17. If furniture and decor are chosen on Contractor's own account, after sending drafts to the Customer, all the claims are withdrawn from the Contractor and the Customer pays for any corrections of each image according to p.13.
18. The Contractor has the right to suspend the provision of services if the Customer has not provided him with the information necessary for the performance of this Offer.
19. The Contractor has the right:
-to engage third parties for the provision of services without additional notice to the Customer;
- suspend the provision of services under the Agreement by notifying the Customer by e-mail 1 day before such date, unless the Customer has provided the Contractor with the information, materials, documents or rights necessary for proper and timely provision of services;
20. In case of rejection of drafts or final images for the reason specified by the Customer (the owners of the apartment changed their minds, the apartment was sold, etc.), Customer pays the full cost agreed with the Contractor prior to the commencement of work.
21. The Contractor has the right to terminate the contract unilaterally notifying the Customer about it; in this case, payment by the Customer is not made.
22. The Party shall be released from liability for non-fulfillment or improper performance of its obligations due to circumstances of insurmountable force.
23. The Customer and the Contractor are obliged: upon the occurrence of circumstances of irresistible force to notify the other party about the occurrence of such circumstances within 3 days from the moment of their occurrence.
24. The Customer and the Contractor do not disclose information and documents relating to the Agreement, without prior written consent for an unlimited period.
25. The Executor's liability to the Customer, including actual damage, lost profit, penalty and other types of damage, is limited to 10% of the full value of the Agreement for the entire period of its validity.
26. Pre-trial settlement of disputes within 30 days is mandatory.